WORLD M&A ALLIANCE: International presence
World M&A Alliance is an international cooperation of independent M&A advisory firms, each having a strong track record in their home market. Through World M&A Alliance the member firms closely work together on cross-border merger & acquisition and corporate finance opportunities. World M&A Alliance has offices in various countries within Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa.
OVAM, Ricauto & Top Car Group Autodis
Bain Capital backed Autodis acquires majority stake in OVAM, Ricauto and Top Car
Libra Energy Rensa Group
Rensa Group acquires Libra Energy
Qui! Group Fleetcor Technologies Inc.
Fleetcor Technologies acquires minority stake in QUI! Group
WORLD M&A News
- Succesful first annual WMAA conference
- World M&A Alliance welcomes EU Advisory as a new member
- World M&A Alliance welcomes Fineurop Soditic as a new member
- World M&A Alliance welcomes Wodehouse Capital Advisors as a new member
- World M&A Alliance welcomes CP Investments as a new member
- World M&A Alliance welcomes The Vector Company as a new member
- Blacktrace has been awarded Dutch M&A boutique of the year for the third consecutive year