WORLD M&A ALLIANCE: International presence
World M&A Alliance is an international cooperation of independent M&A advisory firms, each having a strong track record in their home market. Through World M&A Alliance the member firms closely work together on cross-border merger & acquisition and corporate finance opportunities. World M&A Alliance has offices in various countries within Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa.
Vanquish Yachts Transequity Network
Vanquish Yachts sells majority stake to Dutch private equity Transequity Network
Modecor Italiana Optima/Mec3
Optima acquired the cake decoration company Modecor Italiana.
Redmore Group House of HR
Naxicap backed House of HR acquires Redmore Group
WORLD M&A News
- Succesful first annual WMAA conference
- World M&A Alliance welcomes EU Advisory as a new member
- World M&A Alliance welcomes Fineurop Soditic as a new member
- World M&A Alliance welcomes Wodehouse Capital Advisors as a new member
- World M&A Alliance welcomes CP Investments as a new member
- World M&A Alliance welcomes The Vector Company as a new member
- Blacktrace has been awarded Dutch M&A boutique of the year for the third consecutive year